Are you there God? It's me, Sunni....



Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hallelujah!

A very special person shared this with me today:
"Remember that shadows only exist because there is light, so anytime you remember these dark times, it's only because there is a Light in your life now that allows you to see those shadows and move on."

For some reason, God chose today to force me to face a demon that has been biting and pinching, picking and gnawing at the tenderest places of my soul.  Wow.  I am thankful for this. 
In order for me to walk the lit path that I now see, I must forgive, surrender all my anxiety and fears to God and swallow my deceiving pride. 

David Crowder Band's SMS Shine:

Send me a sign
A hint, a whisper
Throw me a line
'Cause I am listening

Come break the quiet
Breathe your awakening
Bring me to life
'Cause I am fading

Surround me with the rush of angels' wings

Shine Your light so I can see You
Pull me up, I need to be near You
Hold me, I need to feel love
Can You overcome this heart that's overcome?

You sent a sign
A hint, a whisper
Human divine
Heaven is listening

Death laid love quiet
Yet in the night a stirring

All around the rush of angels

Oh, the wonder of the greatest love has come

Shine Your light so all can see it
Lift it up, 'cause the whole world needs it
Love has come, what joy to hear it
He has overcome
He has overcome

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yay for Mingle Mondays. They make me happy! And to be honest, I was scared about that post because I never know how people are going to react. Because I don't want it to seem like I'm against the criminal justice system. So... thank you!

    And I love your blog as well. I love David Crowder Band, they have the most awesome lyrics! It's amazing how God speaks to us sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete